So it is our annual trip to Island Park were we spend a whole week up having fun, this was Jason's first experience with the Lutz Family Reunion. Which I would have to say has been the one with the most things to do. We had four wheelers, a wakeboarding boat, floating, bikes and of course my favorite fishing poles. So we did everthing and had so much fun. I wasnt that great this year in taking pics so I will just be posting one of Jason wakeboarding and then will have to add other one's latter or shannon will probably add them to her blogspot since she has the video where Alyssa and Abigail helped me bring in there first fish! It by far wasnt big but they were so excited. Abigal was fearless and touched the fish, but Alyssa didn't want anything to do with it once it was in my hands.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Jason wakeboarding at the Lutz Family Reunion
So it is our annual trip to Island Park were we spend a whole week up having fun, this was Jason's first experience with the Lutz Family Reunion. Which I would have to say has been the one with the most things to do. We had four wheelers, a wakeboarding boat, floating, bikes and of course my favorite fishing poles. So we did everthing and had so much fun. I wasnt that great this year in taking pics so I will just be posting one of Jason wakeboarding and then will have to add other one's latter or shannon will probably add them to her blogspot since she has the video where Alyssa and Abigail helped me bring in there first fish! It by far wasnt big but they were so excited. Abigal was fearless and touched the fish, but Alyssa didn't want anything to do with it once it was in my hands.